We continue to be grateful for the support that members of the parish continue to give towards their local churches. To ensure the continued financial health of our ministries, all members of the Parish of the Valley are encouraged to make regular offerings to their home congregations. There are a number of ways that you can give:
- Donations can be mailed using the postal addresses provided in our offerings directory, available for download below. When mailing, please include your regular Sunday offering envelope with your individual number, and/or your name and mailing address for income tax receipt purposes. Please do not mail offering envelopes without first putting them inside a mailing envelope.
- Some of our congregations offer the possibility of giving through Pre-Authorized Remittances from your bank account (PAR). If you are a member of Holy Trinity Pembroke, St Paul's Cobden, All Saints Petawawa, St. John's Eganville, or St George's Alice and would like to sign-up for PAR or increase your monthly PAR contribution, please download and print the forms available below and mail them to your home church using the addresses provided in the offerings directory.
- Members of Holy Trinity Pembroke, All Saints Petawawa, and St George's South Alice can give directly to their churches online using credit card through our Parish website. Click on the church names in this paragraph and scroll down to the green "Give" button.
- Members of other churches in the Parish can also give to their churches online using credit card or PayPal through the website Canada Helps. Click on the church name below to go to their page. Your church will receive a cheque in the mail with your donation, less a service fee, in about a month.
St John's Eganville
Ascension Killaloe/St John's Tramore
St Paul's Cobden
St Augustine's Beachburg
St Patrick's Lower Stafford
St Stephen's Micksburg
St Thomas' Rankin
Church of the Epiphany Barry's Bay
St Anthony's Whitney
- Church of the Epiphany, Barry's Bay can receive offerings by etransfer, with auto deposit to the Church's bank account. Funds are automatically deposited for the church and an email is generated to the giver and the Church treasurer confirming the transaction. The cost is 50 cents per transaction. Funds can only be deposited to the Church's account. No withdrawals are allowed through this service. The email transfer address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can be directed to Tom Smith by phone (613-756-1712) or email.