All Saints Church worships together weekly on Sunday at 11:15 am with hospitality and music. During the week, various groups meet to carry on the ministry of the body of Christ.
Parking is available in the Silver Threads parking lot between the church and the Riverview Seniors Residence.
There have been Anglicans worshipping in Petawawa since the 1880s. The first congregation of All Saints began as a part of the Mission of Mattawa. The first church building was built in 1888, and the first service held there on All Saints Day.
The current church building has been expanded three times, most recently in 1994 to add a large hall and kitchen and to make the entire building completely accesible. However it maintains the outer appearence of the original 1888 building.
The church has two cemeteries: one directly behind the church and the lower cemetery further down beside the Petawawa River. The lower cemetery contains the graves of early settlers to the area and military personnel.
All Saints has had a long partnership with the congregation at St George’s, South Alice.