The land on which the Church of the Epiphany stands used to belong to the Union Church. Here, services were shared between the United and Anglican congregations. In 1957, the church became the sole property of the Anglican Church and a new church building was built on the land. The first service was held on Christmas Eve, 1958. The church was dedicated by Bishop Reed in July 1960.
Today the congregation continues to serve the community of Barry’s Bay with services every Sunday at 11am. Eucharist on the 1st and 3rd Sundays and Morning Prayer on the 2nd and 4th. (And regular Euchre nights!)